Practices have now started for our Easter Production, The Easter Tree. There are parts for all ages and skill levels, we want everyone to be included. If you're
interested in joining us, please contact Michelle Ferry via text at 856-723-2568, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to another great production! Practices will also be held on March 3, 24, 31, April 7, and dress rehearsal on April 13th.
Women or the Word (WOW):
- The next W.O.W (Women of The Word) gathering will be on Thursday February 21st at 7pm. Join us as we discover with
Priscilla Shirer in her "Breathe" video series how to "make room for the Sabbath"! It's time to find out what swallows up our rest and peace!
Men or the Word (MOW):
- Men's breakfast 2/16/19 at 8am, please speak with Tyler for more information.
- Friday February 22 we will be hosting our first annual NYI Spring Lock-In. We will be meeting at church at 7pm on Friday and this event will finish at 10am on
Saturday. There will be food, fun, games, but probably not much sleep. If you have any questions, please see one of our youth leaders or Pastor Paul.
- This year our Easter celebration will include a special musical performance by our adult choir.
- Easter Cantata practices will be held on Feb 10th, 24th, March 24th, and April 7th at 7pm and April 17th at 6:45pm. Please see Sam Connolly if you have any
- Let’s get ready, it’s almost time for our Annual Blue and White dinner. This event is hosted by Caravan and will be raising money to support missions. The
event will be held on March 13th at 6:30pm and includes dinner, entertainment, a mission moment, and an auction. If you would like to donate an item to support the auction, please see Sam
This year our church is welcoming special guest speaker Rev. Jon Parrish along with musical guests The Itzels for 3 days of revival services. Revival services kick
off on Sunday March 10th during our 10:45am service. There will also be services on Sunday evening at 6pm, along with Monday March 11th and Tuesday March 12th at 7pm. Please join us as we pray